Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16om7mwgf

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Look at this Cupcake!

I finally used my new cupcake pan. I had been watching this pan for a few months. I wanted it, but didn't want to pay the price. Every time I would go in Joann Fabric's I would see it in the cake decorating section. I finally used my 50% off coupon, and it was mine. I made a homemade chocolate recipe, used a chocolate icing on the bottom half, and a cream cheese icing on the top. Yum, yum my hubby did rave!! I hope some of the calories escaped as I cut it. The pan is a Wilton Pan and is nice and heavy. It has a coating on it, so the cake came out easily, but I did spray the bottom, just to make sure.

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm glad you finally got to use it! wish i was there to have a piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy. I haven't seen these pans before. I'll keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete