Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16om7mwgf

Friday, June 4, 2010

National Donut Day

Well today was National Donut Day, and I didn't get my free donut. I had planned to go to my local donut shop, but my granddaughter was here and told me it would take three days to digest it. That just simply took my desire away. Why are our granchildren so much smarter than we are? Well one thing for sure I will be researching this.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about 3 days to digest, but the one indulgence would stick with me for longer than than. Good for her for saving you some calories.
    Leah eats donuts every Sunday at our church. They sale them in the lobby. That is her Sunday morning routine. I'm good and don't partake. I try and tell her they are full of lard and sugar but she doesn't seem fazed by it in the least.
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete