Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16om7mwgf

Friday, November 5, 2010

Blessings

Can you imagine you’re life without any blessings? I read this statement this week in a woman’s magazine and it made me stop in my tracks, so to speak.

NO I CAN’T!!

The wonderful blessings of life and its provisions are all around us. Because we’re here today we can give testimony of the blessings of life itself. Some might be battling health issues, but as we battle, we can usually see people around us with worse problems. We can at least say we’re still on the topside of the grass, and that’s a blessing.

I enjoy the blessings of family and friends. I could go on all day with this one. I appreciate their love and care. Some may not have this, but I do and I don’t take it for granted.

I have the blessings of daily provisions: food, clothing and shelter. God has said to cast all our care on Him, because He careth for us II Peter 5:7. He also tells us in James 1:17, that every good and perfect gift comes down from above.

I enjoy the blessings of living in a free country. I can enjoy traveling to wherever I please, worship as I please and enjoy the freedom of speech without being afraid. Our country isn’t perfect, but it’s freedoms are better than any I know.

Blessings according to Webster is a gift. Let’s enjoy these blessings, (gifts) and not take them for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post Aunt Clarissa. You are so right we are blessed beyond measure. I don't take it for granted. I'm blessed to have you in my life and wish we had better proximity, but I'm thankful for the internet and how it brings people together.
    Love you,
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete