Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16om7mwgf

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The New Year Is Approaching!



For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.

~ T. S. Eliot ~

I read this somewhere this week, and thought it was so good for the upcoming New Year
I'm not making any new years resolutions.  I always think I'll start a new diet, excercise more, read my Bible more, paint more, and sew more.  I always get bogged down, and say I don't have time to get everything done.  This year I just want to be a better, kinder person and live one day at a time. If I get some of the things above done, that will be great.  If I don't that's okay too.    I want to be a listening ear for those who are hurting and help where I can.  We went through some medical and emotional issues this year, and others were so kind to listen to us and lift us up in prayer, and God does hear and answer. As this year ends it truly is to make a new beginning in 2011.  We all need a new beginning.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
AND
GOD BLESSYOU AND YOURS 

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. Here's to new beginnings. Happy New Year.
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete