Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16om7mwgf

Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving


I haven't posted since Thanksgiving because I've been really sick, but I think I'm on the top side, and I'm mending.  Thanksgiving was great!  We had 12 adults at our table, plus 4 little ones under 2 years of age.  We were so excited to have our two great-granchildren present.  The only thing that went wrong was my turkey that was so fat inside the meat. It's the last time I will cook a 20 pounder.    Everyone contributed with their favorite recipes. It was a memory maker to have my oldest granddaughter Kaley in the kitchen all morning helping me make pies, and sweet potato casserole.    My sweet hubby washed the dishes that wouldn't go in the dishwasher.  Babies were watched and played with,  football games were being watched on  TV, and there were many couch umpires and coaches.  Desserts had to come later, because everyone was so full.  I'm so thankful for my family and others that the Lord sees fit to send our way.  I'm so thankful I have so many things to be thankful for.




  Our newest,and only great-granddaughter, Addison
 Oldest granddaughter Kaley and her son Kullen our oldest great-granchild
Grownup Cousins present at this Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you got sick after Thanksgiving. I enjoyed the pictures. I know your heart was as full as your tummy that day.
    The little greats grandbabies sure are precious.

    ReplyDelete